1. Site Use Policy
- The Site is owned by Agorà Pharma S.r.l., a company with registered offices in Milan, Piazza del Duomo no. 20, Tax Code and VAT no. 10797550968, registered in the Milan Companies’ Register no. 2558054 (hereinafter the “Company”).
- Nothing in these General Conditions of Use constitutes, permits or otherwise legitimizes the transfer of any intellectual property rights from the Company to the User or to any third parties.
- Use of the Site is reserved exclusively for those who are over eighteen years of age.
- Any use of the Site other than that permitted by these General Conditions of Use may only be made with the prior written authorization of the Company.
- Users are authorized to download, view or print any content from the Site for exclusively personal, non-commercial purposes. It is herein stated that the use of the textual and/or visual material does not cause any prejudice to the Company’s intellectual property rights and copyrights.
- Copyright and intellectual property rights
- The Company is the exclusive owner of the textual and visual content on this site, including but not limited to images, text, documents, layout, design, know-how and all intellectual property of the goods on display. Some of the products published on the Site may be covered by patents, models, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights recognized by Italian (UIBM) and European (EUIPO) law.
- Legal obligations User
- Exclusion of liability
- The Company is not liable for any damage or injury suffered in any way by users as a result of accessing and using or downloading any material on the Site in any way. This includes viruses, malware or other malicious electronic content that the User may have acquired. Nor is the Company liable for the contents of any other website made accessible through links or multimedia links from the Site.
- The Company declines all responsibility deriving from any act and/or fact arising from the improper use of the Site.
- Modifications and updates
- The Company is working continuously to improve the Site and reserves the right to modify these General Conditions of Use at any time. Such changes will take effect at the time of their publication on the Site. The User is therefore invited to periodically check any changes made, as these changes will be deemed accepted by the User if he/she continues to use the Site after the modification of the General Conditions of Use have been published.
- The Company is not responsible for ensuring that the information published on the Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date
- User’s Obligations for Fair use of the Site
The User declares that they:
- will not use the Site in any way that would encourage, induce or cause any criminal, fraudulent, illegal or prohibited activity under these terms;
- will not use the Site for any purpose other than personal use;
- will not advertise or promote third parties or their products or services, including through the distribution of unsolicited “spam” e-mails;
- will not transfer files that contain viruses, Trojans or perform any activity that is harmful to the Site;
- will not link to the Site from a third party site without our prior written permission;
- will not access or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any account linked to or associated with the Site in order to breach the Site’s security measures or for any other reason;
- will not interfere with any other person’s access to use the Site.
- understand that each access and use of the Site is at their own risk and that they are responsible for their own anti-virus safeguards.
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Site (or any section thereof) at any time and without notice to the User if the User has breached any conditions of these terms.
7. Content uploaded by the User
- Any information or content uploaded to the Site by the User is unverified and not approved by the Company. Therefore, the opinions expressed by other Users on the Site do not reflect the opinions or values of the Company.
- Content published by the Company on the Site
- The contents of the Site are provided as general information only. It is not intended to be equivalent to advice upon which to base your decisions. You should consult a qualified medical professional or specialist for advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action or product based on the contents of the Site.
- Suspension or removal from the Site
- The Company does not ensure that the Site, or any of its content, is always available, uninterrupted or in perfect working order. The Company may suspend, terminate or limit the availability, in whole or in part, of sections of the Site for commercial, operational or any other reasons.
- Access to the Site may be suspended temporarily or without notice in the event of system failure, maintenance or repair for reasons outside of normal service.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use are governed by Italian law. For the resolution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the use of the Site, the Court of Milan has exclusive jurisdiction to resolve all disputes that may arise from or in relation to the General Conditions of Use.